Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Benefits of Professional Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

PROFESSIONAL PUMPKIN ENZYME PEEL BENEFITS.
This powerful antioxidant facial treatment brightens and rejuvenates the skin for a healthy glow. A pumpkin peel treatment can improve the skin because it contains:

The highest concentration of salicylic acid of any plant, providing potent skin smoothing and pore clearing action.
More than 100 beneficial components with the highest concentration of vitamins A, C and beta-carotene found in any fruit or vegetable.
Save $15 OCTOBER 2010 AT WINTER PARK LASER


WWW.WINTERPARKLASER.COM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a mom of teens ages 14-18, I have come to the point in my married life that I can say the prime has passed and the excitement deteriorated. But one day a friend visited me and I was surprised at how young she looks considering that she is 4 years older than me! Then she introduced me to REVIVE SP from the Purity12's line of products. And the rest is history for the name stood up to its promises. Fine lines are gone and it made my skin supple. Not only was my skin revived but also my married life! Thanks much Purity12! Try it now!
http://www.internetfountain.com/?cid=1103&affiliateid=262598&sub_affiliateid=131