Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great Medical Spa Reviews for Winter Park Laser

Check out Winter Park Laser's latest great review about Photo-facials and chemical peels.
11/03/10if you want clear, smooth skin- this is your place!!!
by jodibw at Citysearch
I've always had problem skin. A not so nice mix of acne, giant pores, hyper pigmentation/sun damage mixed in with some fine lines/wrinkles. I've used every product on the planet- from Rx to OTC, prestigious to infomercial. I got facials regularly. It wasn't until I started going to the Winter Park Laser and Anti Aging Center that I really noticed a difference in my skin. Lisa gives the best facial in town- hands down. She takes a vested interest in your skin and wants it to be just a beautiful as you do. Aneta erases years if sun damage w/ IPL. All the ladies at Winter Park Laser are so caring and dedicated to making you look and feel better. If you want the skin you didn't think was possible to have, go see the ladies at Winter Park Laser and Anti Aging Center.

No comments: